Another wonderful version of the potato salad with CHIOS MASTIC OLIVE OIL. All ingredients blend harmoniously with each other and the result is enjoyable and nutritious. It is served warm and cold.
Ingredients (for 2-4 persons)
- 2 Spoons of Olive Oil with Chios Mastic
- 1/2 kg of potatoes, preferably organic
- 1 sprig of celery, chopped
- ½ dried onion, finely chopped
- 2 - 3 Pickled cucumbers, desalted and finely chopped
- 1 egg, boiled and chopped
- 125gr. (A cup) of mayonnaise
- 0.75gr. mustard
- 1 sp. chopped parsley
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- Wash the potatoes well and put them unpeeled in a large saucepan with plenty of water to boil. To see if they are ready, punch them with a fork. Drain them and let them cool. Peel them and cut them into cubes. Sprinkle with CHIOS MASTIC OLIVE OIL and put them in a large bowl.
- Add the onion, the cucumber, the celery, the egg and parsley, stir , put salt and pepper as much as you like. Mix the mayonnaise with the mustard in a bowl. Pour the sauce into the bowl and mix gently.
- Put the potato salad in the fridge until it is served.