Easy, quick and delicious recipe
Ingredients (For 4 - 6 persons)
- 1 pack of fusilli pasta
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup olive oil WITH GOTSI BERI
- 1/2 cup of stale bread or bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp. cold water
- 3 cups of various herbs (such as basil, parsley, mint)
- 1½ cups grated Parmigiano Reggiano ( extra for the serving)
• Salt & freshly ground pepper
- Put a pot of boiling water. In a blender, beat the garlic and add the olive oil, the bread crumbs, 1 tbsp. iced water and herbs and beat until you get a smooth paste. Add a little extra water if you want to dilute it. Add the cheese and continue to whisk until a thick green sauce is created. Add salt and pepper if necessary.
- Boil the pasta in plenty of salted water according to the packaging instructions until they become al dente. Strain them and keep 1 cup of the water in which they were boiled.
- Put 3/4 cup of the pasta water in a large pan over high heat. Once it starts to boil, remove from heat, add 3/4 cup of the sauce and stir. Add the pasta and stir to get well covered coat with the sauce. Add more pesto and water if needed. Sprinkle, if desired, with extra parmesan and serve.